FTNYS Home - FPA Professional Application
| || |
Family Peer Advocate
PROFESSIONAL Credential Application
Thank you for your interest in applying for the Family Peer Advocate Professional Credential.
Before you begin, we recommend you read the Information for FPA Credential Applicants FAQ. This will help you determine if you are eligible to apply and give you a better understanding of the requirements and the process.
To complete the online FPA Professional Credential application you will need to download, fill out, and attach several documents. Below, we have provided you with the list of documents, including links for download where appropriate. These documents are also available for download within the application.
- Family Peer Advocate Experience Verification Form
- Supervisor Reference Form
- Code of Ethics with signature page
You will also see instructions guiding you to upload documents into the application. Below are the documents you will need:
- PEP Training Certificate of Completion
- Valid Provisional Credential
- Current Resume which includes your positions as a Family Peer Advocate
- Supervisor Letter of Recommendation
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The FTNYS Workforce Development Team