FTNYS Home - FPA Credential Renewal Application
Family Peer Advocate Credential
For Currently Credentialed FPA Only
All New York State Credentialed Family Peer Advocates must renew their credential every two years. Before you begin thisrenewal application, please read the FPA Credential Renewal and Continuing Education FAQ. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at FPACredential@FTNYS.org.
Family Peer Advocate (FPA-C) Renewal Application Instructions
- (If your Professional Credential is expired more than 6 months, please contact our office for more information one reinstatement. Do not complete this form.)
- If you hold a Provisional Credential, please contact our office. Do not use this form.
- Please visit the FPA Credential section of our website at www.ftnys.org for more information and copies of all forms and FAQs related to the FPA Credentialing process.
- Please submit only complete renewal applications. Your application will not be reviewed if it is incomplete.
- Once your application is submitted, it will take 4-6 weeks to review.
- Contact usanytime for assistance by email at FPACredential@FTNYS.org or call (518) 432-0333 ext. 18.
The FTNYS Workforce Development Team
_ _ _
To complete the online FPA Professional Credential application you will need to download, fill out, and attach several documents. Below, we have provided you with the list of documents, including links for download where appropriate. These documents are also available for download within the application.
You will also need to submit the following documents in your application:
⦁ Documentation of Continuing Education (certificate of completion, agenda or a copy of the PowerPoint presentation/handouts) for each training activity.
Please sign-up or login to begin